Design your destiny. Build a wonderful life full of freedom and excitement.
Forget about all the negative stuff your friends, teachers even your relatives told you about you.
You have the ability to do wonderful things with your life and in the world.
Some people think that they have a bad luck, wrong destiny. Because they fail over and over and can’t see light ahead, their life is a complete bad luck collection, wrong friends, low paid jobs, no opportunities. Sometimes people blame destiny for it.
Others seems to have a good destiny. They earn more money, doing what they like. Driving expensive cars, living in big luxury houses. if they fail they quickly stand up and continue to live their wonderful life. Are they lucky? Maybe fortune turned its face to them?
If we collect all knowledge of humanity, there will be more questions than answers. We yet don’t know answers to millions of questions, know so little compared to what we don’t know.
But, I am sure about one thing. Everyone has failures, difficulties, no one has an easy life.
The thing is what we do with it, how quickly do we get back on track.
Most people waste their life not because of bad luck, but, because they lack responsibility to change their character, to change their habits, negative attitude to life. While some people constantly working on themselves, develop new habits, go out of comfort zone, start new businesses. That’s the reason for happiness and unhappiness, success and failure.
The better you are the easier it to live, the more good habits you develop in yourself the easier you do what you do. On the other hand, it’s hard to live when you have many bad habits, when you don’t know many things. Ignorance is the major cause of failure.
About 90% of everything you think and do determine by your habits.
From today commit do develop your character to become the best you can be.
If you take $100 you will see Benjamin Franklin there – the first millionaire. Why I mentioned him? Become he was a miserable man who had no future until he committed his life to self development.
Below is the List of Virtues which Benjamin Franklin incorporated into his life:
- Temperance – Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- Silence – Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- Order – Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution – Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- Frugality – Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
- Industry – Lose no time; be always employ’d in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- Sincerity – Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- Justice – Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- Moderation – Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- Cleanliness – Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habitation.
- Tranquility – Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- Chastity – Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
- Humility – Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
Follow those and your life will never be the same again. Maybe your picture will be on the $100?